Wednesday 25 May 2016

HAPPY AFRICA DAY! - HEUREUX JOURNEE DE L'AFRIQUE !


I was at a branch of the United Bank for Africa this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the staff gorgeously dressed in their ceremonial cultural attire accompanied by background cultural music. When in got to my turn i asked the guy attending to me what the occasion was and he said the were celebrating Africa Day. This brought a huge smile to my face and I noticed that as people entered the bank their eyes popped. I wish to join them, Ignite Africa Facebook page (from where I got all these beautiful pictures) and as many as are proud to be Africans in celebrating AFRICA DAY. I especially rejoice with my constituents (the Youths) because they are our hope for a developed continent. Arise and shine youths of Africa, do not allow anyone to intimidate you. HAPPY AFRICA DAY!



J'étais à une succursale de United Bank for Africa, ce matin, et je fus agréablement surpris de voir tout le personnel magnifiquement vêtu de leur costume de cérémonie culturelle accompagnée d'une musique de fond culturel. Arrivée à mon tour j'ai demande au gars qui m'assistait  ce qu'était l'occasion  et il a dit qu'ils célébraient la Journée Africaine. Ceci a provoqué un énorme sourire sur mon visage et j'ai remarqué que les yeux des gens qui entraient dans la banque s'allumaient. Je tiens à me joindre à eux, à Ignite Africa Facebook page (d'où j'ai tiré toutes ces belles images) et le plus grand nombre qui sont fiers d'être Africains pour célébrer JOURNEE DE L'AFRIQUE. Je me réjouis en particulier avec mes électeurs (les jeunes), car ils sont notre espoir pour un continent développé. Lèvez-vous et brillez les jeunes de l'Afrique, ne permettent pas à quiconque de vous intimider. HEUREUX JOURNEE DE L'AFRIQUE !

No comments:

Post a Comment